Sunday, April 28, 2013

Dual Bullet Blaster $43

This is the best controller on the market that I have tried and I have tried quite a few. It has 2 independently controlled channels for both the type of vibration desired (some were new to me and very pleasant) and its intensity. It also has in my opinion the best feature being plug and play. You can change the bullet or egg size depending on what you are using it for by simply unplugging one bullet and plugging in another. If a bullet becomes inoperable you can spend a small amount of money and buy another Sterling plug in bullet and not have to discard the entire unit. It is also has enough battery capacity to run both channels with ease. In the long run this controller is worth every penny. I would give it a 9 out of 10 the only thing missing is computer control so you can make your own personalized vibrations. Get yours today!
Click here for your Dual Bullet Blaster

No comments:

Post a Comment