Monday, June 17, 2013

Saturday Night Special CyberSkin Pussy 'n' Ass Cock Stroker $21.36 save 20% learn how

I personally own one of these and highly enjoy using it. Saturday Night Special CyberSkin Pussy 'n' Ass Cock Stroker $21.36 is tough takes the abuse, I hand out (no punn) the Virtual Touch texture of genuine CyberSkin feels absolutely great on my cock. The Pretty pink pussy and anus are tight at both ends I am girthy so I had to modify it a bit (snip snip) on the clit side but it hugs my cock with every stroke the ribbed insides feel wonderful  the compact design is discreet. Open-ended for deep thrusting and easy cleaning. I fill it full of my load and it's easy to clean soap and water your done, if you slide your finger in the end it makes a suction that's to die for I use a warming oil just to heat it up a bit. Phthalate free Made in USA - See more at: Http://adulttoyskc.com

No comments:

Post a Comment